Friday, August 12, 2011

I Blame Ricky Gervais

Sometimes I have a lot to say. Sometimes it's important, sometimes it's interesting, often it's rambly. And I don't have anybody to say them to except a dribbling five-month-old, a bored cat and the postman.

It is Mr Gervais's fault I have started this blog. I have a food blog, which keeps me busy and keeps readers hungry. But it doesn't allow me to flex my ramble muscle (ooh dirty!) as much as I'd like. So I was toying with the idea of making another one to contain the contents of my over-worked and underpaid mind. Then one day it hit me like a bolt out of the cliche - Ricky's voice screeching "it's the ramblings of a mad man!" ran through my mind and there it was. A name for my new blog. It was like divine permission.

Please direct all your current and future grievances to him. I'ts his fault...

No comments:

Post a Comment